Wednesday, March 12, 2008

sigh.. Metropolitan's life have been way too relaxing..
unlike UniSA which is like just torturing their student, my fren..
all complaining about their timetable..
Even have lecture from 10.00am till 7.00pm..WTF!!!!! @@ (for me i sure die d)

As for me,
I just don't know how to manage my time..
Monday till Wednesday only i have class.. n other day was like a holiday for me..
but then of course study oso la..
play play play wan die ar?? lolxxx
Mid Term around the corner d le...
Try imagine that the 4th week of college is midterm exam liao...
so damn scary.. ><"
hopefully i manage to get thru it..
and it is a step nearer my dream... GO MELB RMIT!!!!!!!!

hmm so not wasting the few day holiday time, i go for shopping.. swtness..
umm can consider as a pay back for my CNY's clothes lo..
didn't even buy anything that month or occasion...
As for now, i've quit Dota, Online game, C.C and many thing la..
so not like me la... but thats the way to improve myself...

Study!!! Study!! Study!!!

and thats my AIM!!!

ok fine back to my shopping spree stuff..
being influenced by Karen & Fren liao.. ^^
and promised them to go shopping once i'm free.. lolxxx

things i wanna get.. ngek ngek^^
1) new clothes
2) new shoes
3) new laptop
4) camera
5) new phone...e.g: IPHONE!!!
6) new specs
7) new sweater
8)
9)
10)

hmm, can't think of it anymore, will then list it out...
as for clothes, i went SP with Fu-Yi.. bought 2 V-neck shirt from TopMan..
under the light effect, i thought it was RED!!!
but when i got home, i found that it was PINK!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!!

My 1ST PINK v-neck Shirt!!!! so excited.. lolxxx

AND

my new specs


but then nvm la.. that is my very 1st PINK colour V-neck Shirt...
PROUD OF MYSELF!!! haha
then also went to Bukit Tinggi Aeon Jusco
Giordano and bought 2 t-shirt also..
damn cheap wei...
2 for only rm60++
damn worthy le.. haha
going to shop more d..
but not forgotten to study of coz...

No comments: