Wednesday, March 12, 2008

hmm not forgotten one more reason for me to BOMB Metropolitan off!!!!!
WHY?
why?
WHY???

because it is located so so aside from the car park.. Damn iT!!!!
College management banned student from parking their car
in the college compound, park outside of it, kena TOLL..
><" parking nvm la.. don care, walk a bit take it as an exercise lo.. but the college is located so damn side to the highway and its really a sickening place to be.. When raining, need to wait for rain to stop only can go out of it.. HERE IS MY STORY!!!!!

>>> as usual my class finish at around 5pm, outside was like raining so damn heavily..
n my car is like parked at right in the end of outside A.C parking..
coz i'm using season pass...
So such big rain, i thought it will definitely take time to stop..
n i don have the patience to wait for it to stop..
so i decided and also did a damn stupid thing...
i ran out of the college, n all the way to my car..
Nothing else left with my body all covered with rains..
damn it... WET CHICKEN!!!!!!!
also nvm, when the moment i got into my car,
for around 5 minute, the rain just stopped, i mean NOT single drop of rain, and i see ppl walking
around in the street...
WTF!!!!!!!!!
just 5 MINUTES???????
=.=" << this is my first expression... speechless
Proves that I am the stupidest ppl in the whole college to run out of the college and run like a mad man..
n got myself all soaked up...
n this makes me more hate METROPOLITAN FACILITIES!!!!!!!!!!!!
and I was like being laughed by my friends, saying if i stay 5 more minutes,
i wouldn't have soaked up..

SIGH!!!
PITY ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pity this pity college........

No comments: