Monday, March 3, 2008

Well today turns out to be the 1st day I officially become METROPOLITAN COLLEGE (RMIT) student...
Let me review back my look on this college..

1) What is the first impression towards this college??
*middle finger* S*cks

2) Hows the lecturer??
sigh, one is too humorous n become so lame
second one is, so damn damn "KAYU" makes me so sleepy

3) Their speaking??
BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I introduced myself as "RON" and she called me "ROCK"..
so what u think??

4) How u gonna survive there??
I've no idea, suffering kua...

5) How about their facilities??
Toilet, as "cham" as PUBLIC TOILET
Cafeteria, worst than my secondary school canteen
Lecture Hall, only two of TAYLOR's classroom
Library, haven't got in yet..
Student Affair Office, a room beside rubbish bin... haha

6) If given chance to make changes on this college, what will u do??
I'll BOMB it off...

7) Student there??
No comment...><"

8) Environment??
As dead as my primary school...
Taylor's College is 1000x better!!!!!!!!!!!

9) Then why you choose METROPOLITAN???
Because I wanna go RMIT....

10) What is the best and good impression did Metropolitan gave you??
They provide twinning to RMIT, MELBOURNE!!!!!
and their timetable is so so so so FREE

MONDAY: 8.30 am - 10.30 am
TUESDAY: 10 am - 12 pm / 2 pm - 5 pm
WEDNESDAY: 8.30 am - 10.30am / 2 pm - 5pm
THURSDAY: OFF
FRIDAY: OFF

THATS WHY I GO METROPOLITAN!!!!
and go MELBOURNE to meet "YOU"
IF NOT, DIE ALSO WON'T GO!!!!!!

*but then this is my very first step towards my dream...Just bare for this year and everything will turn out worth it...

No comments: