Saturday, June 23, 2007

meaning=no meaning??

SATURDAY SATURDAY SATURDAY
yea its saturday and as usual Saturday is a umm a day la..
mayb a day with my old schoolmate to go for fun..
yea yea movie.. FANTASTIC 4...... *hooray*

well it wasn't a boring weekend as i had in past few weeks..
wake up at 7a.m although i sleep at 1 a.m coz i received a damn good news. mayb~
then semangat-ly go play badminton with my father n also cousin..
But then was kinda sleepy anyway, nvr mind la.. took up my phone n msg all my fren..
" Wan to join me in a movie??" but only a few replies cos due to some gone for th NS stuff and also some sleep till like pig onli..

then went to JUSCO at around 11am buy 7 tickets.
3 is for my other fren who just so coincidence meet there and 4 is for us..
Wee Lim, Me, Wee Yin(my pet-sister) and Onn..
sit separately cos no 4 ticket in a row..
nvm nvm, atleast i got to sit with Onn haha, got to lay on his shoulder.. haha gay ryte???
Im always so Gay...
The movie damn chun wei
Top 5 reasons why must watch Fantastic 4
1) Pretty and yet sexy actor, Jessica Alba
2) Cause its Saturday(no meaning de reason)
3) Nice acting and nice movie
4) No other movie other than Fantastic 4 in 12.20pm
5) Can get to sleep Onn's shoulder.

After the movie it was just 2 p.m.
So we went to Windmill's Restaurant and im so regretted

Top 5 reasons why we shouldn't eat in WINDMILL
1) First of all got those irritating ppl spoiling the atmosphere there
2) Expensive food
3) Slow response of serving and inefficient business way
4) Food suckssssssssssss
5) Parking in BBK f**k me up

thats it, why we shouldn't and i really regretted it.. lolxxx
After that I suggested that we should go for some refreshment, so we went to
BEE's cake house in BBK, the atmosphere suxx and the food really pissed me off..
We sitted outside and the waiter serve us with menu, on the fan and he went back in
After a few discussion whether to eat there o not, we decided to run away and go to Secret Recipe..
Better than there. atleast cooler and nicer.. haha

AND

from there i found my talent.. haha
what talent?? yea, i will explain to u guys after u all view these pics.








what u guys realize about those pic???
I bet u guys donno what the hack with this few pic ryte???
as i said just now, i found out my talent ryte??
yea, I'M OFFICIALLY A GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER
why not???

like those great photographer and also artistic nerdy..
they took pic with no meaning and they name it and also elaborate it with their own meaning.
so do I. haha great???

yeah... name me RON THE GREAT PHOTOGRAPHER..

Thank You.
thats all from me... haha
no meaning??? well look back at this post title..
"meaning= no meaning"
got it??

No comments: