Saturday, June 23, 2007

Study week..

FINAL EXAM is around the corner.. and im here lenggang-ing
damn no hope d la me.. im kinda nervous to be true.. scare to retake the SEMESTER le.
so everyday in college is an important day to me.. cause in there only i will study
went for support class and also tutorial class. hopefully can help me la..

but one real bad news is that, before the day for presentation
i can even lost my pendrive, and all thing gone. i don have an extra copy
and now all thing just vanish..
So no face to go class, skip MS class and lepak around, i noe for sure we cant escape from the teacher, but no choice.
I called my few teammate in the class to report to me what happen in the class
Soon received call, my friend say
"YOU ALL WILL HAVE NO MARKS FOR THE PRESENTATION" that wan i guessed right d.
so what??? no marks only ma, i don reli care.. who wanna study MALAYSIA SEJARAH???

IS IT WHEN I REACH AUSSIE, I WILL STILL STUDYING HISTORY ABOUT MALAYSIA??? LOLXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

damn la.. nvm, enjoy life as usual after that..
take a few pic of us having group studying..

do you think we were actually studying???
of course la.. see all those nerdy there..


GOSH IM SO GLAD I that i took pic with (Jaye) one of the chun-est classmate i ever have..
hahahahahhahaha


College life will be nice if everyday is a party day.. haha and also the attendance of my girl classmate makes the class alive.. like a pasar onli.. haha

No comments: