Saturday, August 18, 2007

Moments n also Memory of working under HOT SUN,,,

hmm can see that already long time i din post anything new yea..
Aiya no need ask oso u guys know im a lazy guy ryte??
got time sure use it to play wan la..

But i think i manage my 2 weeks of Semester break well..
coz i gone to site "working site" n work there..
given a title.. "site manager" konon-nya..
thought manager sit inside office n do work de..
how know go there sit under hot sun..
Don wanna go oso cant.. my father strictly call me go n work.. no choice la..
tats my father job n i gotta practice.. zzz

Fr morning till night
Fr fair to DARK.. there is proves that can show it.. haha
look out at the pic below..


this is the new MAS HANGAR(the place i work)

saw a mess there??? some of the earthwork

get a look at my boots.. clean??

This is my job..

Any changes??

i bet u guys can see the changes clearly yea..
DARKKKK

-Ron-

No comments: