Monday, June 6, 2011


Yay!!! Finished my last Politic major assignment.
But I guess if tomorrow is the deadline, it would be even better. I would have polished it shinny sleek.

Because, today I've practically learnt about organisation's politic.
Submitted my assignment at 10 a.m, feeling so relax and enjoyable, but after work at 8-9pm.
I practically heard about 'organisation's politic' amongst my working company.
Felt so reluctant to care about it, it was such a mess that it literally ruins my day.

I'm not feeling sad nor disappointed, but just because it happened in my working place, it makes me feel so unhappy.

Paul Du Gay in his article, Against "Enterprise" (but not against 'enterprise', for that it would make no sense), once stated that enterprise is no longer simply refer to a creation of an independent business venture or to the characteristic habiting of model entrepreneurs or (successful) persons in business for themselves rather, it refers to the ways in which economic, political, social and personal vitality is considered best achieved by the generalisation of a particular conception of the enterprise forms to all forms of conduct, to the conduct of organisations previously seen as non-commercial (grant income) to the conduct of government and its agencies and to the conduct of individuals.

In a simple sentence, organisation does not only include one individual but includes everyone as a team to achieve their best performance or service.

Like what old people always say, the "Reality is Cruel". No doubt about the phrase. If you don't think for yourself. Who will think for you?

But is it a must to step on other's back to climb higher? Can't you buy your own stairs to climb higher?

But at some sense, it is a compliment for those back being stepped, know why?
I learnt this from somewhere else, I forgotten where is it from already. But never mind, the meaning still deeply embedded in my mind.

The meaning starts with something like this:

For those who (victims) are being stepped down, don't be sad. Think of the bright side, you are being stepped because you are worth stepping. There is a value in you that's why they aim you. Because, if you are useless enough, they won't even put you in their sight.
Right?

&

For those, who stepped people's back to climb higher, you lead a sad life. I'm sorry for you, because you can't even climb your own way up, instead you need someone else to lead your life.
Right?

Make sense?

Hope this make those "victim's" day.


3 comments:

Adsense For Dummies said...

Please Read My Blog About Google Adsense.

marshmalo said...

Age of empires is a legendary classic! I like you blog it helped me figure out what i could do with my blog to make it better. feel free to check it out malo92.blogspot.com

"Nasrudin R" said...

good