Tuesday, May 24, 2011


A random post my brother tagged me in Facebook helped me review back my childhood memories with my close cousins.
Funny enough that I can even have a smile on my cheek this morning.

I was around 14-15 age at that time, and that was the best childhood we had together.
We only manage to catch up with each other every Saturday or Sunday because I stayed 5 days a week in Klang alone and spend weekends back in Kuala Selangor.

But there are tonnes about us, we sleep together, we played together, we laugh together and we even bath together (but with undies kay!)

That was the most craziest moment I ever have. I thought that it would have last like forever but reality doesn't allows it. And everyone is going on their own path now.
Both me and my Brother, Yap Chee Yuan are more to like Klang-style living, whereas both of my cousin are more to Kapar-style living, but we bonded well. Real well I can say.

I'm satisfied enough that all the things we went thru is embedded in my mind and my heart.
You know who you are, Yap Chee Yuan, Yap Yee Huang, and Yap Yong Wei..
I know right? All of them are from my Yap's family..







I guess most of us would know what is it at the above picture right?
Those are the things we used to played and shared amongst us.
We are that poor that 4 of us shared one computer, playing Age of Empires 2, giving us 1 hour limitation to play before others. And 3 of us would stand beside and look at each other.

I still remember we broke each and every glass in my house because we played futsal inside my house living room. That was one long story.

I guess if I am to continue what we have gone through, one blog post wouldn't have enough to fit in.

But what I wanted to say here is, I never forget my root, where I came from and who am I.
I always precious my relationships with my families, no matter my mother side's cousin or my father's side.
We share the same memory and we share the same blood.
No matter where we are, we are still a FAMILY.

A sudden feeling of missing home. I'm missing out all my family's outing and all the activities.
='(



No comments: