Sunday, April 3, 2011

What happened recently

Will roughly blog about what happened to me in Melbourne these day.




'She' left me for Paris, leaving a photobook behind




My first attempt on cooking buttered garlic prawns





Found my 2 years old Valentine chocolate.





Went to a career expo that meant nothing to me, coz all of them requires either PR or citizen to get a job.

Oh ya recently received an email from them offering me job but requires me to pay them AUD 2K. Haha





Took care of 2 naughty dogs that turns my day upside down





Learnt to roast my own roast pork, a lil fail I know, improving.






Get to know a new friend. Not too long till we knew each other well.





Went for a beach dinner @ Port Melbourne





Bonding session with my dog JR @ Flagstaff





Saw a cute fatty laying in front of Vic State Library. O.o






Tried my new friend, Sue Ann's prawn mee. One of the best.







Stopped by to see this 'old man' smoke.







Went for tea session @ Brunetti as usual







Went for a new desert place @ Monga







Bought new toy, probably the only toy that I will buy so far.







Went for shopping @ Factorie, Docklands. Aud 3 for a shoe, the one I'm holding.







Bought cap, thought it was useless but in fact it is so useful, for use after work.







Camwhore @ Docklands







Played with iPad 2, nth special >.<







Camwhore @ Pancake Parlour







Haha funny Sue Ann







Played Claire







Work on assignment the every last minute.







Dl-Ed Peter Chao's application







Went for a scrumptious dinner @ redsilk







Saw a slipper looks alike JR







My job's schedule







Folded tinned of 'her' clothes although 'she' is not around.







Convinced JR to step on 'her' clothes. HAHA

I know right? My life style changed without 'her' existence but what never change is







The Sun Set view from Neo apartment.

-logging off-

No comments: