Saturday, April 2, 2011

At times, human can be so interesting.
Know what? Sometimes, when you got a thing in your hand, you tend to ignore it and by the time it slips of your hand, you want it back.

Sounds familiar?
Sounds like you are one of them? Haha, no worries you are not alone.
Everyone does, and everyone practices it.

I'm kinda lonely these day, I don't meant companionship, just my own deep feeling, loneliness.

Had been stuffing my schedule with assignments, classes, and work.
Had been working straight for 4 days and I don't feel tired, instead I felt relieved and more energetic.

Today, Saturday, had been quite a productive day for me and I felt quite happy with it.
I slept till 1 p.m, which is bad (I know), thats the reason I chose not to sleep in the room, coz it's too comfy and it makes me lazy.....

Woke up, watched drama, and bought Hungry Jack..
Suddenly received call from manager, telling me he forgot to tell me I'm supposed to go for work today..
Am in da midst of sleeping, but screw it, went to work instead. From 5pm - 8pm..
A bit exhausted because kinda rush, but I'm good to go.

Came back home at ard 9-10pm roughly..
Look into skype, aiksss 'she' is not online..

Look around the apartment again, *sigh* so messy..
So took the initiative to clean and tidy the apartment.
Looked into 'her' room, *shake head* grab all 'her' clothes outside and fold it all over again..

Why that when 'she' is not around, 'her' clothes still can pile up like a mountain?
While folding 'her' clothes, it reminds me of 'her'....

I guess by that time, I knew what is missing.....

No comments: