Sunday, May 24, 2009

*sweet* to someone..



Thinking back those old day.
I don't think I can fit it inside one page of blog post,
so lets make it short.

I don't remember when I first met her but all I knew is she is a quiet girl for me.
Spotted her always walking behind the alley of our school,
where teacher parked their car there,
and a restriction place to access if without concern of prefect.

Eh stop, Is she a prefect?? No right? Jot her name inside notepad, lol lame..

I guess it was when she was form 3,
when I was at form 4.

We don't really talked to each other nor we knew the existence of each other.
Who is she? Who am I ??

Those were the day.
As our secondary school consists of around 200 ++ pupils,
no longer we're bonded together.

Connection makes friends, and friends make up best friends.
Or even God-Family.
Since when I love to adopt daughter?
I guess this habit instill in me as I loves children.
So I adopted 2 daughter.
One is Favourite and one is Beloved.

This is for the Beloved one.
I still remember I ask my cousin, Tung Lik.
Who was the girl that are so quiet or shy?
Don't really see her around the school like other schoolmate does.

Being in the same floor of school, we don't even meet up or pass by each other once a week.
Pathetic sial right?
Haha, no longer this friend, Harveen brought her along.
We chatted kinda happily and got along.

Remember the first family date we got.
TGIF Subang Parade, was a terrific and terrify day.
We had a good meal.
Valen brought us there as we don't have transport, so we met an unhappy incident.
Valen's car crashed the ticket booth on Subang Komuter station.

Valen aren't connected to her at the time.
But I wonder if they are now??
haha.

So as time passes by, we loves each other so much.
Care for each other and ending up.

HAPPY FAMILY..

Introducing my Beloved God Daughter..
Shannon Keng..
(I bet you won't want me to spell your full name out right??)



So sweet both of them..
Never think that both of them will tag along.
Valen my best friend and Shannon my God Daughter.

What should I name him?
Valen my son-in-law?? Be fillial to me yea Valen.. I'm your GOD FATHER !!!!
Sound not bad huh..
Deal then..




There is also another version of our journey together.





Lovely Version..

One day, as usual after school I go to the hawker stall opposite my house to buy lunch for myself.
After eating, its reasonable to dump it into rubbish bin right?

So I went out of my house and when I was dumping my lunchbox,
I hear baby crying.
What a scene..*try imagine pls*.

She was half naked, *eh baby only la, don't think too far*
She got her napkin and baby shirt on,
So kesian la, so I picked her up and I took her as my
Beloved God Daughter.

Shannon The Beloved God Daughter.

*choose which version u love most yea Shannon*
I bet my another god daughter will kill me if she see me not having stories of her..

No comments: