Wednesday, May 27, 2009




Friend come and goes.
But there are few that left footsteps and initial mark in each others' heart.

Looking back into the past.
It reflects on how we are doing now.

There were times we played together,
There were times we cried together,
There were times we hugged together,
There were times we shouted at each other,
There were times we humiliate each other,
There were times we quarrel among each other.

But that was the day our relationship bonded .

Can you imagine all of us were separate into regions of the world?
Can you imagine some of us aren't the same anymore afterall?

How I hope we were still holding by our hand and friendship,
Never ever let it go?

I cherish each and every moment of our friendships.
I miss the day back when we were in secondary school.
I miss the day we play futsal or football together.
I miss the time when we were punished together.
I miss each and every of the moment we had together.

Deep inside my heart.
I just wanted to say 
"Guys, I miss you all badly, real badly"











*Watch it my friend*



Each time watch this video, it recalls me tonnes of memories of us.
Those were the days...


1 comment:

Racheal Goh said...

Wonder how everyone is doing now. Miss everyone.