Friday, November 7, 2008

1 year = 365 days

Thinking back how we get to know each other...

Quarrel, fighting and arguing with each other...

Time pass real fast or rather slow...

It may be a hard thing to go thru LDR, but yet we can overcome it together.

Still remember the day we get together and the day you flew to Melbourne.

8/11/2007 is the day we get together and 20/2/2008 is the day you went off..

With such a short period of time knowing each other,

We can survive thru LDR, I consider we as the winner..

I don’t mind what others says bout us.

But I care for what you say..

Dear, without noticing we’ve hold our hand thru

a rocky journey..

May we hold our hand down the memory lane together.

My promise to you is a sure promise.

No matter how hard my future will be.

You’re still gonna be my priority.

My love to you never fades yet it rose

From day to day.

I LOVE YOU



P/S: JANICE LEE, RON YAP LOVES YOU MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK...



HAPPY 1st Year Anniversary...
<3>

No comments: