Thursday, October 23, 2008

Rain
Rain
Rain
Rain
Rain

Memories of childhood flash back in my mind..
Sad, Joy, Naive, Pure...
How happy we're to live back in memories?
How sad we're to live back in memories?

Time passes, things changes..
But yet I'm still me.
Indeed, I admit that I hate raining,
Looking at rains dripping on the ground,
it recalls me of my sadness
it makes me feel insecure, and uncomfortable.

Trying hard to forget all the sad memories,
but yet, memories are memories..
No matter how hard we try to forget,
bits of it still exist...
It maybe annoying with sad memories, but memories are steps we use to learn, to grow, and to appreciate..

"After rain comes rainbow,
regardless of the rain, dark cloud can never block the sun from shining. =))"


How many times I feel like holding your hand going thru dark clouds,
How many sorry should i apologize to you,
How cloudy the mood am I without your existence beside me,

Rains bring back me all the sad ness when you're not beside me.

But I'm here to tell you, no matter how cloudy my mood is

Love is still in the air,

You're my first privilege and always will be..

I LOVE YOU MY DEAR..


No comments: