Saturday, June 21, 2008

My 1st Pet….
JR !!!

Lets meet my very the first pet.. JR
Cute puppy ryte?? Yea indeed is..
It’s a mix breed.. ShihTzu x Poodle..
Never know that I would have bought my very own puppy, as I’m kinda scared of dog
Hmm, maybe ‘she’ was just so cute that it makes me not afraid of it, also Janice’s fren, Claire who was also scared of dog, dare to giv ‘her’ a hug, even hug till don wanna let ‘her’ go.
It comes to my mind to buy this cute lil puppy bcoz Janice loves it..
Love in a first sight…she was so excited when she first saw ‘her’ (JR)..
It’s indeed a cute lil puppy, just 8 weeks old.
Although ‘she’ was whole black which I could hardly
see ‘her’ eye to check whether ‘she’ sleeping o awake, and make it possible for me to step on ‘her’ when its dark. Hahaha!! *evil laugh xD*
Miss ‘her’ real lots here, although ‘she’ may be
kinda disturbing when it reaches 4 a.m in the morning..
Without FAIL, morning call everyday, and was so pampered to eagerly sleep beside me...

Oh ya, why we name her JR is because she was daughter of us both,
Janice & Ron..
JR!!!



Hello everyone..

my name is JR

Why is it so??
because

Mummy's name is JANICE

&

Daddy's name is RON

so I'm named JR!!!

This is my happy family...

*more updates coming up.. stay tuned...


No comments: