Saturday, June 21, 2008

Companion & frens..

Well, holiday always need companion, so does me...
Other than Janice, her fren also a great companion..
Having dinner together, take photo together, watch movie together, walk around together and fool around together,,
She got whole lot tons of frens, but for me, I only remember few of them only.
Hope I didn’t left out any of them..
Kelvin, Ting, Claire, Jesse, Joyee.. err not kinda remembered anymore..

Kelvin is a great fren to be, nice to talk to, and most important he is also a great fans of MANCHESTER UNITED.. ngek ngek
Ting, hmm how to say le, her characteristic is somehow similar Janice, frenly and likes to take photo..
Claire, a great fortune-teller, humorous, and a funny girl..
She can even see my characteristic thru a drawing, unbelievable..
And when they, Ting and Claire bumps up, I love to hear their debate. Its so so funny, makes me keep laughing..
Jesse, she is a happy girl, coz she keep a smile each time I saw her.
She is also a pet’s lover. She loves dogs so much.
She cried out the first time she saw JR, and loves to play with her..
Joyee, is the eldest among them, and like a mother to all of them..
Or not to say mother, Big sister,,,
A frenly and real easy approachable fren.
All of them is a real nice fren, making me so so miss the time there..
Hmm, I fell in love with them and Melbourne
GET ME BACK MELBOURNE!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Top: Jesse, Wilson, Wei, dono who..
Btm: Ting, Kelvin, Janice.


Ting and Janice..

Hmm, some pic with Ting. Hope to get it soon..

No comments: