Wednesday, April 2, 2008

APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what a lame occasion, and yet I tried to play others...
damn dumb...

Firstly, I just wanna revenge because i'm being fooled...
APRIL FOOL!!!!!

She called me with a sad tone *sob*
I failed my acc, bla bla bla.....
and sounds real moody,
so i kinda heart-sick, thought wat happen,
and then keep on advise her and *tamm* her...
hmm around few minute gua...
She then tells me, "APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!"
zzzzz
=.="

so damn souheng...
because before that, I was crapping with my fren saying such lame day with lame occasion,
sure no ppl wanna play with this kinda prank d de..
so childish..
and just after that she called...
and i'm being
FOOLED!!!!!!!!!!
><" dumb ryte?? lolxxx

But this lame occasion reminds me of how lame we were in secondary school.. One of the day that makes us laugh non-stop.. putting pranks on teachers and frens...

"HEY!!! Mr Ang (principal of Lethia) looking for you"
"SERIOUS???"
"YA"
*went down and climb up back* with an expression =.=" "where got???"
"APRIL FOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

-end-

LAME ENUFF FOR US.....

No comments: