Saturday, March 29, 2008

ok i've officially dumped my blog for ONE week..
no big deal...
Just to cut it short..
My mood have been swinging these day..
Not in the mood for anything, but then luckily I have "you" to cheer me up
and also one group of
"MONKEY FRIENDS" and also "三和帮"...

Have been avoiding to stay at home, so just loitered around these day...
Went out with member of "三和帮", just to share my problem...

Went for Snooker...
Complaining to them and also disturb them...
My life would be somehow become lifeless without these group of fren..
and of coz Janice...

Mood swing all around... angry!!! mad!!! frustrated!!! sad!!! disappointed!!!
aiya all in 1 la..just like a rojak...
don't wanna elaborate any on it..
making me just so so so so pissed off only..
DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So fast one week just passed like this..
And it entered the fifth week i'm in Metropolitan d..
so so fast.. can even faster???
I wonder!!!!!!!

Went for futsal today,
but before that, had a damn crazy breakfast/lunch/dinner...
lolxxx
just in one shot,Raymond, Onn and Me went for a damn damn full meal..
Firstly to Sakae Sushi, then Bar-B-Q plaza, and then ends up in Lavender..
OMG!!!!!!!
gaining fat d....
shit shit shit!!!!!!!!

"三和帮"
guess which wan is my hand??? lolxxx *childish*


-end-

No comments: