Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Happy Birthday My old Friend


hmm well its Happy Birthday... not Orbituary... lolxxx
ur photo seems to be used to place in front of some lorry.. haha just joking my dear fren...
ya this is Alan Lim Chee Ann.. an old friend of mine..
not old friend, maybe can be said as my Brother, of coz younger brother.. haha
We used to know each other when we are at kindergarten.. lolxxx
sat side by side till we are Form 1, then he left to High School for Form 2..
damn sad wei when he left the school, coz i just got to class and i discovered he is lost, i mean he left to other school coz he din tell me earlier b4 that, tears almost rolled down...
ish ish..... Btw our frenship din just lossen up after that, haha we still keep in touch after that till now la..
always find him when he is working at Vincci, damn gaya la this guy....
but veri playful.. muahahah.. hmm k la..
all d best dude....


*remember yea Alan, You still owe me one treat... ^^

No comments: