Sunday, November 11, 2007

HaPi bUrfDay Mum.... and sorry guys...><"

hmm well it is 10/11 and just a day off my cousin in-law and my mum's birthday (11/11)
so my dad planned a dinner for my mum..
something like a family gathering together with my mum's fren..
well we reaches there around 7.30pm and it ended 10.30...
3 hour.. damn sienzzz and thats what i hates about dinner...
wasting time but sometimes kinda nice though cause can meet up with my cuz and also my god-son...
hmm took a few pic of him n me...
not losing out my dearest cousin...

hehe so damn cute la him..=)


i also not bad wat *ahemmmm*

well thats us, some camwhore.. lolxxx


ya me and my dearest cousin...

haha thats my cousin, Fang disturbing o even duetting with my mum.. lol

thats my mum's and my cousin in-law birthday cake...


but sigh.. sad to say that i FFK my fren again... its that ive forgotten that on that particular my fren having a gathering and also its a clash with my mum's birthday, so i just gotta choose one of it. so i have to forgo my frens BBQ party..
and even scared them till i gotta close my phone. i know its bad but im reli tired liao le...
aiya nvm la.. just a gathering, can make it anytime wan la..
don worry don worry!!!!!!!!!!
I will host it the next time k.. all mine.. muahahha..

SORRY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BACKROWGUYS WILL MEET BACK..XD

No comments: