Sunday, June 10, 2007

Yeah I ALWAYS LOVE FRIDAY

umm true enough that i always love friday, but just friday night..
cause i can have outgoing with my exclassmate n my pet-sister.. haha
Well as i mention in my previous post, i was damn dead boring in my college and feel like bombing the college in pieces.
I went home after that, around 4pm I reach home, but then do nothing in car so i called up my pet-sister and chatted for almost half an hour. rolling inside my car and do nothing.. haha

Soon time passes real fast and it reaches 6pm, then I started to move on to my pet-sister house. hahaa, guess what i enjoyed myself there. Be a camwhore and act as a dummy. lolxx mayb a DJ.. haha

doesn't it looks cute???*ahem*
haha nice picture right?? lolxxx but then maybe i was too happy cause i can release my tension on assignment coming, i started to crap in her house.. talking all bird language.. lolxx
nvr try to be so happy before.. haha

Later on we moved on, went to Station 1 in BBT for dinner and joined by Vin Sem, Kok Ho, and Fu -Yi. but i was almost dead laughing there.
i called an order

ron: " hello, can i have one iced-lemon tea?"
waiter: sure, hot wan ar??
ron: (stunned for 2 second) nope, cold wan.
waiter: ok

i was then thinking what he said, hot wan ar?? and then start laughing, joined by Vin Teng and i saw the waiter also laughed when we mention about it. lolxx
soon after dinner we rushed to AmAZON for some POOL...

wooooo, once we went there, their business immediately become good, cause we straight away open 5 tables. lolxxx
hmm playing pool is fun, so Wee Yin and Vin Teng started to play. All of us enjoyed our time there, since rarely we can meet together.
haha but i suddenly feels that my friends all changed interest onto pool d. weird though.
TRASHED KAI SIONG and RAYMOND who always wanted to challenge me. lolxx


all busy playin pool..

posing on a chair in AMAZON( with my pet-sister)

some still busy playing pool

happy time passes real fast, without knowing. It was already 10 ++pm so we quickly get our asses off and move to the next destination.. LITTLE BALI..
go there and get some "refreshment".. hhaha.
TIGER and other sort of drinks. and also some supper lo

wee lim don scare i didnt take ur pic with the "refreshment"

some memory for VH cause he is going for NS. sob sob will miss u. haha

But then some gotta go early, Wee Lim and Wee Yin have their leave first continue by Vin Teng and Vin Sem. While on the way back after sending them home, damn la i almost have an accident but i was lucky that only my car rim "injured" scratches like hell only. ZZZ damn pain la my heart.. haihzzz what to do. its lucky enough for me not to bang onto the divider..
Get a sleep at Kok Ho's house and then plan for saturday stuff.. that is go back to TBS for assignment purpose.. DAMN SEMANGAT LA..


No comments: