Monday, June 11, 2007

assignment makes my head go bursting

FUCKkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
i gotta re-do my assignment..
what the fuck la... hiahzz saturday i went back to TAYLOR, so semangat that i wanted to do stg.
but turns out to be a funny stuff. after 3 months in TBS. i only entered the library 3 times, and included this time. I went there and find for a pc. i din know that the CPU is under the table left hand side. i put in my pendrive on the CPU right on my right. then the monitor didn't show any respond, so i shift to one more PC beside a girl and again i put in my pendrive on the right instead of left. i tried many time but also nothing respond. i was so shy to ask the girl, so i don bother la.
then the girl called me. She pointed at CPU and i thought wat. then i nodge my head. YES.
she looks at me one kind, and i also lok at her one kind, she points back at her monitor, then i say again YES.
And she told me that that CPU is her computer de. and i put in my pendrive in and out distracted her work. lolxx say early ma.. Damn embarassing.
Then ok i know where to put pendrive d. So i continue my work, then i called EnG sIM and asked him about the assignment. talked for few minutes, One staff of the library come to me, telling me that cannot use phone in library. Then i keep back my phone and say "sorry yea". But he called me, "ambil student ID keluar, ikut saya". zzz
what the fuck.. kena blacklist pulak..
and i was thinking what u gotta do to me.. a YELLOW CARD.. gosh.. then my spirit to do assignment totally gone..
So i went back to MEZZANINE FLOOR in TBS ask lecturer about the assignment and she told me it was totally wrong n gotta redo.
zzz without staying long i quickly come back to KLANG n JUSCO to find for a new novel book.
redo all stuff la. WHAT THE FUCK..
i read 100 page on saturday and today i read another 100 pages.

I woke up at 12pm and thinking it was so late d, didnt eat breakfast , nor bath straight away continue reading.
After reading went to bath and eat. then back to work. Left few stuff not done yet and also MALAYSIAN STUDIES stuff not even touched yet.. zzz

Faced computer almost 12 hour today without moving until now.
after this blog i wanna sleep liao.........
don care anymore. tomolo onli do liao..

WHAT LIFE AM I HAVING NOW??????????????????????????????

No comments: