Monday, May 14, 2007

Picture Of my Family celebrating Mother's Day

Well luckily i found back these memorable photo of my family celebrating Mother's Day. Hmm all those sitting there posing is all an owned "Mother". Including my aunt, my mum, and my grandmother. hehe Din they look so happy?? haha


1) okok hold on to that pose. 1..2..3..chikchak.*cheeseee*

2)Slowly come la. got so many knives. 2 ppl share one cake la."Ah Ma, U cut 1st"

3) Ah ma say "hmm don fren u guys, all wan snatch my cakes>.<".

4) u all see, cake cut until so ugly.. haha.

5) aiya cake not nice nvm la. can eat can d lo.,*yummy*


6) Jwialnl says"u wanna a piece of me??"

7) wat a lonely day for JILL. But nice pose JILL, keep it up.

7) Any cake stuff in beneath my teeth?? and have a tea after eating cake. help digest. haha

And the day ended with everyone going home with full stomach because befor eating cake, we went to have a SteamBoat at Bukti Tinggi. "Be Be Ho".. ppl seems like crazy about steamboat because the some customers even standing n waiting for seats.. Too bad we booked place b4 going there.. hahaha *naninanibubu*

No comments: