Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day


Well it was today. Mother's Day. A day to appreciate our mum not onli today but everyday.
But err i oso dono wat to say.. haha coz i used to quarrel o even fight back my mum's word.. but its ok, to show how much u loves them. Make them today a special day for them.
I was scratching my head planning wat to buy for my mum.
many choices being considerated.

1) perfume but she got whole lots of perfume in her room
2) massage stuff, OSIM. but my parents don reli use them
3) necklace o bracelet but she got more than i did
4) clothes, but her clothes can drown me
5) cant think of it d.

So meanwhile hanging out with frens they say buy cakes is a best choice. So i went over to BEE'x cake house to buy her a cake..

HAPPY MOTHER's DAY TO ALL MOTHER ALL AROUND THE WORLD

No comments: