Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hmm I've been requested by my friend to like elaborate my blog post.

Surprising enough that I don't know how to write long blog post anymore. I still remember when I used to start blogging, I've included a long post with many patterns. Capital letter, colour highlight, emoticons n stuff.

But when it comes to now, reading back my previous blog post, it makes me laugh and even I don't have the courage to read. I felt immaturity, non-sensible in those post. Probably that's what we call naive and pure blogging?

It's like I tend to write what I did from the very first moment I wake up till the very lsat moment where I sits down and write what's my day like.
I guess it's okay to insert some of it, but probably not too details?

Okay, I'll try my best to show how my today looks like?

So, I woke up at 9.50a.m bring JR back from Docklands, in her crate, but omg she just doesn't know how to relax and lay inside the crate, keep on standing and moving here and there, making me even harder to bring her back home. =((

So once I left her home, I rushed for my work @ Melbourne Central, which started at 11a.m. (I know I'm neglecting her a lot).. But that's life..
I promise to spare more time for her kayy?? LOL

So I worked from 11a.m till 3p.m.
Thats the thing, every time after work, I just lost interest in everything. It makes me so lifeless, walking around like a headless chicken.. Bumping here and there...

So finally, I decided to lay in front of State Library.. Well today is a good day to have a picnic, with such lovely weather? So I sorta nap or hibernate for an hour in front of State Library..
Don't know where to head to... Tried calling my friends, but some are busy and some are Lazy...
Yea, U know who you are.. XD

Soon after the nap. went home to watch football highlight.
Spend almost an hour doing so? Then till Karen called and asked me to go over for dinner.
Well, dinner and hang out, till now..

Yea, I'm back home. Thats my life for today..
Ain't it pathetic? So boring and dull.. My god, bring color to my life pls...

Till then......





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: