Saturday, April 30, 2011


- "Create your future from your future not your past." Werner Erhard

- "My life is not just about the past." Jeanette Walls

- "We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsiblity of our future." George Berrnard Shaw

- "The past cannot be changed the future is yet in your power." Mary Pickford

- "Forgiveness is letting go of the past." Gerald Jampolsky

Looking at the above quotes, does it give you a real thought about yourself and your thinking?
Which always hold the past and not willing to get over it?
I know by now, everyone is of guilt.

It's easy to know if you are one of them or not.
Read the quotes again, and read it loud and clear.
Does any of the past images flows up your mind?
If so, you are one of them.

I know not everyone can easily let go of the past, but to an certain extend.
You can think back of the past, because it brings you to where you are now.
Whether it's good or bad, don't fuss about it because it's all your action.
I admit I'm one of them, but I managed to learn from my past and it brings me a better tomorrow, who knows?

Throughout the years, I see a lot of changes in my friends surrounding me. Whether they are my close friend or not, the one who took me as a rival, or the one who really appreciates me. I don't blame them who hates me till the day I die. It's all the past, hating someone is really tough and it took up quite a lot of energy and courage.

Probably I'm the one who can really get over things fast and not looking at it, even a glance?
People says there is no forever friends, but there is die-hard haters.
For me, I do believe 'forever' friends to an certain extend. My experience taught me a lot, but I still do open my doors to my 'friends', if they decide to come back to me? Haha

Anyway, do believe that life is all about miracle.
Also life is all about future generating future, and don't let the past haunt you from stepping into the future.
Because the loser will be you and no-one will sympathy your thinking.
Or probably you are still living in Flintstones's age?

Or it's cheaper back then.. Haha.




No comments: