Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Just realized first sem of Uni is comng to the end.
Quite fast thou.
12 weeks of lectures and tutorials passed real fast.
That means I'm in Melbourne for more than 3 months already.

Slowly adapting to the weather here, cool and chilling..
I wonder what will be when I'm back in M'sia.. haha
I'm sure I can't stand the heat there.

Sometimes it is pretty memorable to think back the past.
Yea, I mean secondary life, and hang out with friends.
Makes me miss all of them so so much.

Kok Ho, Kah Eng, Valen, Vee Hong, Raymond, Chen How, Yong How,
Yuag Onn ( probably dead alreasy? xD), Fu-Yi, Wee Lim?? lol.


All the moment we went thru together..
I MISS FUTSAL.....
the people here are like playing FOOTy and I don't even know what the heck it is..

Have been dreaming all those dream.
Too good to be true, guess I'm thinking them all the while. haha

But real lucky to have this 3 important people cheering me upside down, U know what it means la yea*

Guess who's the 3 there?? haha


Neway, assignment due-ing real fast, got to start working on it already.
Procrastinate all the while and it is time to buckle up and start moving forward.



Adioz~

No comments: