Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year 2009 is here..
New wish made,
New route awaiting,
New challenges ahead,

In this brand new year 2009, I've a wish list yet to be fulfilled.
Am gonna face new environment, and new challenge in my life..

Realized how limited the days I'm gonna stay at M'sia.
Am I gonna miss Malaysia weather?? lolxx
Realized how limited the time gonna spend with my buddies..
"Buddies, I'm sorry for not spending much time with you guys, you guys have been accompanying me thru all these while..
But I promise will throw out a farewell party before I leave.
There is no "maybe" in this matter, I will"
Realized how limited time to spend with my family members..
" My dear parents and siblings,
I know you all will miss me when I'm over at OZ, but i will appreciate the time we have now.
Will use the time now to accompany you all, be a good bro n son..
Hearts you all "
Realized how much I love my girlfriend..
"Dear, sorry if I've make you real mad in the past year..
Promise you will never try o even hurt you even once more..
You're not spoiled, but you are well taken care of..
I Love You"







Neway its a brand new year again..
Bye Bye 2008 and Welcome 2009..

*Not gonna let Nic Teo spoil this happening day again.. =)*


No comments: