Saturday, November 29, 2008

After msn-ing with both of my cousin..
I realize how much i miss all of them..
Fang, Sian, Chian....
It makes me miss my childhood memories.
The time we played together, we slept together, the time we being chased by dog together, the time we loiter with Proton Saga with plat num BE* 25*0.
Go belakang Ocean n kacau some so call guy-girl human being..

Can time reverse back???
I miss the time...

Although we've age gap of 5-7 years, yet we indulge in the same interest.
Which is talk-cock, and bully each other..
Our childhood stories is as thick as a dictionary..

Back to business,
My this cousin promised to giv his sister to POKE her pocket hole for groceries spending when she's at Singapore n this is the prove..
Whoever who read this post, pls be my witness..





Other than that, he is so willingly to sponsor for some liquor expenses as he claims that he is the regular customer there and willingly to open 2 table with 2 chivas for our cousin entertainment..
Snapshot is the best prove of it..


TAN CHEE SIAN a.k.a SIAN CHEE TAN ( telur masin)..
You're the BEST...

No comments: