Saturday, September 27, 2008

RULE #1 People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves..

RULE #2 Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by continue this game by sending it to other people.

Tagged by Janice..

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
~ see whats her explanation?? but i believe Janice won't

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be
~ fly me to Melb now, and being with Janice and JR..<3

3. Do u think life is fair?
~ NO, if not I wouldn't be emo now..

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
~ 10% for donation since I seldom donate, 40% for my gf shopping, 20% for family and 30% for myself..

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
~ Most of my best friend is guy, then i should be GAY if i fall in love with them.. ryte Wee Lim??
We sleep on the same bed..XD

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
~ Umm, depends on which character u plays..Loving someone is a gift, and being loved is a bless..

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
~ For me, there is no time limit waiting for my love, no matter it takes me 1 years o 10 tears, love is love, can't be vanished by time.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
~ tell her that i like her b4, since its no harm telling, and telling out is somehow betta than withheld it. atleast i've the courage to face it.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
~ when my gf is around me, whats more happy than having your loves one beside you??

10. What takes you down the fastest?
~ when I isolate myself.. refuse to communicate with outside world.

11. How is your current mood??
~ Not in da mood, obviously MOODY!!

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
~ currently only?? for me my GF is da most important always.. also JR..

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
~ my GF, she is a dorry..

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
~ married but poor, love can't be measured by money. But don't know if my other half would have bare it with me?

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
~ thinking how far would i have to drive.. 40km?? 50 km?? sick of it..

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
~ Yes, sacrificing for her is something I'm willing to do.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
~ pick the one that stands a place in my heart..

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
~ I would forget, but times matter..

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
~ both have pros and cons, but being in a relationship is much more blessed, and thats what I'm into..

20.List 5 people to tag
= Alan
= Karen Tan
= Jane Tee
= Giant
= Jun Xiong

http://www.xanga.com/lcx

No comments: