Saturday, July 26, 2008

What do you think of when 5 guys entered Police Station??
Crime?? Kidnap?? Robbery??
lolxxx
WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its because we wanna report
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

KOK HO LOST I.C!!!!!!!!!!
lmao... Report nvm la..
but what most embarrasing is we went for POLICE STATION TRAFIK.. to report such case..
Shouldn't be when we accident only we enter there??
lol...
told by one people o so call victim in accident, thats not the place to report..
So we went off, and find for another police station.. zzz
5 people enter police station for ONE people loss I.C.. crap..

So we went for another...
The police were like so "guai lan"..
Damn angry with their attitude..
F*cker..
Only Kok Ho can enter the premises.. zzz
so we waited outside like a nomad o some convict..
Sitting by roadside.. craping while waiting for Kok Ho..
Actually I'm not so grateful, its just because he holding my wallet..
Making me can't go home without my wallet..
One night "visit" two police station, suay suay!!! need to bath with bali leaves d..

Wee Lim, Valen

Gossiping.. zzz

Poser Sial...

Sama je...
All sitting by roadside..


Today I learned a new chinese phrase..
"Near Pig only eat, near ink only black"
muahahaha wat a translation...

No comments: