Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Suddenly I got a feeling....
a very deepppppp feeling...

I MISS BLACK DEVIL!!!!!

missing the time we used to cherish together...
missing the time we played football together
missing the time we study together
missing the time we crapped together
missing the time we used to play pranks together..

missing each and every second we used to have...
picture is the way to keep and recalls memories..
and this is it..

Pic of Form 2.. who is me?? lolxxx all dark like charcoals only..

Gone out for an One-Day-Trip...

Playing cards while lesson on..

burning afternoon-oil just 30 minutes before SPM...
this is our culture..


celebration for graduation when it was the last day...

and take picture of ppl naked, i'm the victim
and got to know it now after years

This is my "property" See my NAME?? Dare you sit on it..

My lovely little table who accompany thruout the years...
Loyal table..

A photo of whole class..

And a photo of our family's members

F5 2006, Black Devil..

I'm the one of the devil among them...

These are the TRUE DEVILSSSS

When gathers up, chaotic situation happens..


*more photo and videos coming up..

No comments: