Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ok, finish with high school friends…
Now, posting about my close friends I got over at Subang..
Hmm, thinking back, going college and know more fren is not so bad afterall..

Klang got a bunch of monkeys, and Subang another bunch of Babi’s..
That’s what they call each other.. haha..
Let me count back the frens who have accompany me throughout my holiday is
SUBANG.. lolxxx
Homeless for few days, or even weeks,, swtness..
Thx to Giant, Karen, Jane, Aler, Jian Shen, Frankie, Jin, Yi Ying, and most important Janice,, hehe^^


Although Taylorian have their exam on, they still spend time to play together with us..
Kinda touching though, but hopefully they won’t blame me if “anything” happens in the result..*touch wood touch wood*
Haha..


Ok, done with exam, and just the night after they’ve done with their examination,
We went clubbing in Bar Celona..

A joyful and happy night..
Play till the MAX…
Time pass real fast when you enjoying something or having fun..

My loves one...<3

Always happy to be with you..

How I wish I can turn back the time..
Missing the time…



The girls...

The Guysss..

Aler and Me..

The 3 Buddy..

And the 3 sisters..

Having fun together

And thats us..
SG, Jane, Aler, Karen, Janice, Me

No comments: