Tuesday, May 20, 2008

“What are exam for???
Motivate??
OR
DEMORALIZE???”

-Quote fr Jeremy Loi-

Hmm Sick of EXAM now….
GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!
SERIOUSLY IT DEMORALIZES ME!!!!!!
FUCKED UP!!!

Everyone leaving me alone in Sunway Pyramid after lunch.

Zzz..
Thinking of having a movie marathon after exam...
So bought a lonely ticket of 3 movie.
All placed in middle..
Ok first movie is My Wife is A Gamble Maestro.. Time from 2.30p.m
Then Narnia, time 5.30p.m..
And Lastly Ironman, time 9p.m


But ends up watching one movie only
My Wife is A Gamble Maestro, A damn hilarious movie though,
coz kinda breaking down
from not enuff sleep.
Wasted Rm12.. lolxxx
Ok I slept just for the damn 3 hours today..
WTF!!!


While drove back to Klang after only one movie,
Was kinda tired and almost met accident in Federal Highway..

“Sorry Vios, didn’t meant to scared u off..”
The actual incident is, I was speeding in the fast lane, n without noticing,
I turn to the left lane, the car beside quickly turned away..


But
Bad luck no smell…
Got a bang into a motorcycle..
Just a slight bang only, nothing happen..
The motorcyclist was more anxious than me.
After running down him, I went down of car..

Conversation as below:

“Bang, ada luka serius tak??”
“Tak de Tak de”
“mau pergi hospital ar??”
“tak payah tak payah, tak de apa..”
“sorry yea, tak nampak motor keluar”
“ok ok, lu balik la, saya tak de apa”


*he was like more scared than me.. haha maybe frighten by the incident d kua..
Or maybe he is a thief who just finishes doing crimes…

Lolxxx but thx for the kindness of the motorcyclist…
If not I’ll ends up in police station with a damn moody mood..

ARRGGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Think back also angry... Didn’t mean the accident but EXAM!!!

No comments: