Saturday, May 17, 2008

THURSDAY
Cuz wedding...
CONGRATULATE...
well everything starts off well in the morning with the racing to get the bride's..
almost 10++ cars in the line to the bride's house, including me..
Seems like we're more anxious to get to the bride's than the groom.
We're like racing to get 1st to the bride's house..
Double Signal ON, Flower's tied up on every cars and also note posted up..
The road was giving way to us..
So few cars of us race since its an open way.. lolxxx XD
Joanne, Chee Sian, and me was the three who are racing with each other..
ngek ngek, cut in n out..
what a day for me n Joanne, coz she almost get my tail of my car..
"wei kena d, pay me back one car yea.."

after that went back up to Subang MCD for group study..
Joined by Jeremy, Janet, Livon and me..
Roughly around 6p.m we left..
Had my lunch of MCD there too.. =.="
and Jeremy was so into the BigMac chant..
bla bla bla on a sesame seed bun...
lolxxx..

Night,
Wedding dinner,
let the pictures do the speaking..

Poser of Close Cousin

Wat a poser of Chee Sian

Cute mah?? i mean my god-son.. Daryl..

Its hard to take such nice picture, coz my sister keep turn her head away..
And this is after a few shoot..

Left-Right. Chee Sian, Wan Fang, Kak Yow( he is not the groom)
Daryl, Ron, Chah Chah..

sleepy head of DARYL TAN..

siblings..
Chah Yee, Chah Chah, Ron, Chee Yuan

-end-

okok i noe wer is the pic with groom and bride ryte??
sorry, we're busy posing till forget to take picture with them lolxxx
but will post their marriage pic soon...

No comments: