Tuesday, May 13, 2008

stress???
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TENSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOTALLY TENSED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
just don't know why I'm so so nervous this time..
I mean every FINAL EXAM.. inclusive Foundation..
arrgghhh

where to study???
home??
fren's house??
Metro Library??


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FINALLY I FOUND A SUITABLE PLACE

.
.
TAYLOR'S ADP LIBRARY!!!!!!!
the place where everything happens...





I still miss Taylor's Tan Sri Lay Han Heong SMELL!!!
and all my ex-foundation frens..
I miss everyone In TAYLOR'S COLLEGE

Metropolitan Library.. *sigh* note my expression *SIGH!!!*
Damn iT!!!



ngek ngek sneak into the library without the librarian noticing..
muahaha.. First time study also need to scare n sneak into library..

WTF!!!

I still remember the table we used to sit each time
we were in library to study for finals..
so so missing the time...







There are times where humans drop n shines
my time of shining faded when the day you fly
shining is because you shine up my world.
Moodiness slowly covers up my joy,
leavin' me burdening all the feeling





No comments: