Monday, May 5, 2008

..........
.........
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........
.........
..........

Since today is a holiday, many things run thru my mind..
How I experience stuff,
How things goes the way it is,
How friendship builds and shatters..
never doubt on how things changes..
love, friendship, family, studies, & attitude.

Ever since I left secondary school for college,
I never doubt that friendship will remain unchanged..
Attitude might as well change..
Have been a long time since I was feeling happy & comfort like how I experience in school.

Just like that, I've left Sri Lethia for 1 year 5 months.
School changed a lot, same goes to friendship..
6 or 7 years of friendship changes as well
I treasure each and everyone of my friend,
especially the group we hang out together..
But now, thinking how each and everyone of us change makes me real sad.

Couldn't find one day to hang out together,
Conversation become more and more topic-less
Friendship, loosen up like an untie rope..
Severe damage to me.. SERIOUSLY IT IS!!!

"Maybe we still stand by the place where we never advance
and you've already ADVANCE forward.."

I never blame you for this,
I respect, and I understand..
But if you are to come back to us, WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!!!





..........................
.....................
..............
...........
.........
.......
.....
....
...
..
.

THE END

No comments: