Thursday, April 17, 2008

Wondering what am I studying in Uni.. zzz
If not mistaken I still remeber that Nabi Muhammad spreads his teaching of Islam in Istana..
Spreading something special is not hard though.

Don't worry, I'm not spreading Islam, as I'm not interested in it..
Today I'm here to spread the teaching of STARS...
lolxxx

I still remember, each time I miss her, I'll draw a star in my lecture notes.. slowly slowly, it becomes something i used to do everyday..
By that, I've spread the teaching of STARS in my class...

First to my new "GAY" partner.. Jeremy Loi.
Then to my 2nd big sister, Janet..
Not to left out Livon, Dai Ka Jie..
As for the one who always sits beside me.. Giant, he was totally annoyed off by my STARS..
lolxxx
So it spreads spreads spreads to Korean classmate. Jeong Arh ( pls don mistaken, got diff meaning)
Also to Mritula... the one who always wears Starry starry Earrings...

Together we build a team of Young Dedicated Stars Designer... =D
This is our masterpiece...








Isn't it just beautiful??
haha. This is what we does in our accounting class..
3 hours of lecture..
Kinda fun though to know this group of Lame, Creative, Craps frens..
Lame as in LAME JOKES....
Creative as in Drawing of Stars..
Craps as in crapping *duh* XD..
this is the way to release STRESS.. ngek ngek....^^

No comments: