Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sometimes i wonders what Human is......
They can just ignore the truth, and deceives themselves with lies..
They can just ignore the consequences just to achieve what they want..
They can just do what they wanna do, and betray themselves
Sometimes I would think of some random question and ask myself..

"Eh CheeKing, what motivates you most??"

but then I can't really find an answer that really suits my own question..
I also even don't know what i really want and what motivates me...
It have been a while where I'm really confused of what is my demand...
I couldn't even make up my mind and proudly come out with my own decision.
I need suggestion, guidance, assistance...etc..
I find myself struggling inside of me...
I'm hesitating the conflict inside of me..
Its really hard one, real hard...

Is it that I'm living inside of protection for kinda long time??
and Is it time for me to stand out of the ring and think for myself??
I'm no longer 8 or 9..
Just don't give it a Damn...
Never fall, never know whats the feeling of being independent...

Others may not know when is the time we are struggling..
Others may not know when is the time we need someone beside us just to cheer us up.
Putting a fake smile on my face is the way to get thru all this.
A smile covers millions of sorrow...

Don't look at the surface to judge whether they are doing well or not,
things can't be as simple as what we look with our eye..
You are looking at the side when I'm well,
You'll never know when is the time I slips n falls...

Feel it with your heart, things can never be written or shown obviously.

No comments: