Thursday, March 20, 2008

"wei 3 of us brother, old place meet
no cannot and no but."

...msg from Raymond.
and so ngam, not in the mood..
so agreed with him..
Damn kaupeh la him, i tell him my wallet just only left Rm2 and he was like scolding me...
saying "You think ur joke very funny ar"
!%@&#* WTF!!!!!!!!!!
can't i have only Rm2 in my wallet??
lolxxx ends up he pays all the bills.
ngek ngek... serve you right..
Just left only Rm2 also can enjoy such privilege...
ahhahahahahahah~

We went near the ALC college to eat Bah Kut Teh at around 10 p.m..
haha damn stupid, it reminds me of my conversation with my friend when we first eat Bah Kut Teh

Waiter: What you wanna eat??
Me: Bah Kut Teh
Waiter: What kinda meat??
Me: Pig meat la of coz...
Waiter: =.="
Me and my friends: hahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!

Damn mahu kena beat rytee???

OK ok back to yesterday..
After Bah Kut Teh, we went to Resley Cafe..
Now i know the name...
The "old place" we mention always...

Luckily was not injured, coz the waitress dropped the bottle of of Tiger in front of me..
and the glass was like smashed all around me..

"wAAAAA!!! need meh?? We look so scary meh??"
lolxxx
And the waitress was like so sorry... keep apologize..
And i keep saying NVM NVM NVM!!!

Stayed there till around 2 a.m in the morning and went back home
Again not my home, my friend's home....
Just wake up n blog bout it..
GTG!!!!!!!!!!!
not bath yet...

No comments: