Saturday, January 19, 2008

Neway!!!

Not forgotten i've been to Neway two time in a row..
really enjoyed myself there..
No girls of coz, coz i'm shy to shout n sing in front of girls..
im a shy shy guy.. muahahaha
Since that for the past few days, i'm facing down and up in my mood..
really easily get frustrated and tensed up..
sometimes even caught a fight with her..
so sorry!!!

but yet she is still there encouraging me and support me, most important she is the one who always hears what i've got to say.. (lucky isn't to have such GF.. hehe^^)

Was suggested by few of my college fren to go sing K.
actually i kinda against it, but since i can shout out all my problem there.. why not give it a try??
so went there and scream out everything.
sad and depressed feeling really shown out. and few of the MV really reflects how i feel..
then for the next day, turns out it was me who suggested to go there again.. haha
coz i'm still not really cheered up.. went there to DRINK.. haha
drink out all my problem...

the 3 musketeers...

group photo...

2 emo guy.. haha

and 1 destroyer..

result of my drinking in 3 pm..

jay chou new song ( 我不配 ) touched my heart...

also An Jing an old song of Jay Chou reminds me of my sad memories..

last but not least my Fav Song. Romeo& Juliet..also Butterfly lovers..

learned how to listen song with my heart.
你不在 by Lee Hom...
showing what is the feeling when you leave to Australia...
lyrics filled with feeling and loves..

"things would be much more easier and happy if we takes it with an open heart"

so so miss the time..
when is the next time to go again?? haha
will make an appointment soon..

No comments: