Wednesday, January 9, 2008

JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F**ked up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
darn it!!!!
i can do many thing in 3 hours...
phone Janice, played dota, watch Tv..
but nvr thought of I'll end up JAM in a traffic jam for 3 damn hour!!!!!!!!!!!
3 HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 p.m-9 p.m

From MidValley to just PJ used up one hour...
then From Pj till Klang another hour...
When reached Klang, thought everything gonna b fine but the situation is even worst than what i think.. ish!!!!
Just in KLANG need me to use 1 HOUR to reach my house...

*stubborn ppl have been driving recklessly, so i've not left out to take my turn to horn at them..
i'm in the main road and the car just rushed out from no where but i don't giv it a damn... just horn throughout the way....F**k You, go re-sit your undang la GOD DAMN YOU!!

WTF with all the ppl now????
all ntg to do is it?? come out just for fun???
damn fed up, pissing off....
my ass burned up like i nvr did b4.. i think so i can hatch few chick d...
sit till my ass also gone NUMB!!!!!

almost met accident twice today....lolxxx

No comments: