Thursday, January 24, 2008

Damn It.. Darn It.. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can't believe that i can lost such an important thing..
zzz damn it...

What can 1 worker who earn salary 1k per month do with the money??
and as for a maid, RM 1k is a real big amount of money..
can't believe that i can just lost Rm 1k in a blink of eye...
damn it.. ish><" have been chatting 1/3 day,
playing 1/3 day,
studying 1/3 day,
BUT
3/3 of the day i've been clumsy..

I LOST MY CAR KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wanna cry liao.... =(

sigh, really makes my life miserable today...
running round ss15 for a key,
searching everywhere i've been.
on the road under red hot sun, inside CJ's house (messed up his room),
library, ADP floor, Foh Foh, Old Town.. and almost everywhere i've been..
SHIT is the first word when i found out i LOST it..

my parents have been great and knows how i feel when i lost it, didn't scold me
but to call me don't worry..

I CAN'T GET THROUGH MYSELF!!!!!!!
i've lost the key and thats the fact,

really helpless today...
searching for an hour but also gets nothing.
left my car at Subang, and went back home, take a spare key and went back to Subang to get my car...
ish ish ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




WANTED
this is the thing which cost Rm 1K..
no big deal about this key i know but it can starts my car engine and open my car lock!!!
I need it badly...

reward: honest ppl don't ask for reward so don't ask for reward...
its just something which starts with BMW so call Bullock Moving Wheel, so pls don't steal it. ><"

*who can understand my mood now???????????????????????????????????????

No comments: