Tuesday, January 15, 2008

BST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what the HECK im staying up so late????????
crying over a spilled milk?? No No!! SPILLED MARKS...
WTF!!!!
play play play and now struggle struggle struggle..
DAMN!!!
BST sucks as usual.. and my Maths or maybe something to do with calculation sucks as well..
same goes to BMA!!!!
lallla~ F*ck it...
never try never know... now u try and now u know..
ya now u play and now u struggle.. I KNOW!!!!
damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn damn
euuuuhhhhhhh~~~~~
staying up so late just for a 10% BST test???
god damn it... and this 10% reflects my result in my FINAL!!!
RETAKE?? COMPREHENSIVE???
*touch wood* *touch wood*
*choi choi*.....

don wanna waste my time in such a boring and damn sucky subject..
wow, nvr know i can blog just because i hate BST.. haha..

No comments: