Tuesday, December 18, 2007

missing LETHIA!!!

was apparently doing ECS presentation..
out of a sudden, my mind pops the image of LETHIA. (my secondary school)
so without hesitating i took my most VALUABLE t-shirt out to be the topic for my presentation.

looking back at the t-shirt let me recall many memory.
PROPERTY OF RON YAP C.K 7

sweet memory, sad memory, notorious act, and all my best friend in my LIFE.. yea i mean LIFE!!!

while presenting, i was thinking about our ( secondary buddy) happy moment,
our naughty act, notorious stuff, arrogance, humble, lessons and most important is
a FOREVER BEST FRIEND RELATIONSHIP...
friend for life!!!!
all the words comes out from my heart just so spontaneously and i just get a sketch of it,
while drafting, my heart smiles out and memory just swift through my mind..
BUT
i make a huge mistake, i FORGOTTEN to add in the video clips that i did months ago..
ISH >.<" but nvm here I just add-on the video here for you guys. see if it can gain more marks... hahahaha no la of course, just to express out my love to my friends...

WE ARE BLACK DEVIL!!!!!!!!!





No comments: