Friday, December 28, 2007

Don't ask me what can i do..
its the matter that what shall i DO??
and don't even as me to DO!!!!!!!!!
cause i'm not in the mood for anything..
i mean ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!
frustrated, pissed off, crazy, insane, nuts, nuisance, idiotic, and F**ked UP!!!
seems that we've really being isolated and we will do so cause, its no longer the prob of mine, but its the matter of US...
i don't care what you all say o scold, i'll just go the way i like and i'll do anything just to get myself out of "it".
not in the mood to go back to "it"..
have been out from "it" for few days and this is not the feeling i wanted it to be..
not the way my life should be heading to, and not my style..
scolding won't get things right back into the exact way you all wanted it to be..

"forcing the rubberband to expand
would just hurt youself and also the rubberband to break into pieces."

hurting both party in the incident.. is this what you want???
lalalla~ your wish. i don't mind..
who ever knows what i'm into now?? dilemma?? stress?? bullshit?? crapping??
ya ya perhaps...
i'll just keep things to myself, swallow it down in just one breathe, and showing a cheerful face in front of all.. thats me!! RON YAP CHEE KING!!!
don't ask me why cause i also don't know why... =.="

*no blind guess pls...TY

p/s:Janice
" sorry, didn't mean to release my anger onto you. really sorry.. give you pull my ear next time la, as red as you want.. lolxxx =p"

No comments: