Thursday, November 22, 2007

Maxis Or Other Phone Operator?

hmm well basically i got my bill today... regarding my phone bill..
well today only i realized that, its kinda worthy using Maxis..
Why??
Err coz for e.g, my bill stated i sent out 1,116 of msg to Maxis users..
which means Maxis to Maxis... costs me only RM50+++

But then i look thru again, i see my sent msg to Other operator such as Digi, Celcom and etc
i sent for around 139 msg, and guess what it cost me RM20+++
zzz......
so damn expensive...
maybe for me , I feel Maxis is much more worthy coz i've been using it for err can say
8 years... bla bla bla....
IM A LOYAL MAXIS/HOTLINK user.... haha..

ok back to today, nothing much really happens, but most important is feeling so happy,
coz, she took the trouble to wake me this "PiGGIE" up.. ya!!! thats the word she describe me..
haha as u all know, umm i mean real close friend of mine, i can hardly be waken up unless for some purpose or important date.. haha.
she called me at morning 8 a.m, then she take a nap back and called me up again at 9 a.m
knowing that i will confirm sleep back.. haha
make today an useful day.. just did some banking stuff on behalf of my mum...
and help her to check on item or maybe to be say stocks, for the upcoming new shop..

"YKS HARDWARE"


got time come take a look.. lolxxx
10% discount??
20% discount??
haha..

neway thinks that today is a real great day although i really wastes much of my time in my car....
driving here and there...
waste car oil,
waste my time,
waste my sleeping time,
waste my movie time,
waste my on9 time,
waste my breakfast time,
waste waste waste.......
just feeling i waste too much stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-miss you-

No comments: