Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Happy Revision!!!

Hmm good day started today…
Great day starts today…

Nice day starts today…

GOOD MOOD STARTS TODAY TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeapie, no more finals except for a dumb BMA la.. but nvm who cares.. lolxxx

Today actually can be say as the last day for those who didn't FAIL Bma.. lolxxx. just BCP n Moral studies.. and my car suddenly become a place for paper war.... was filled up with notes all around.. Bcp notes and also Moral...ish.. and most pathetic is that i photostat each of us one set of moral notes, at first they study... then when after exam, it was like a draft thrown inside my car ><"... nvm la.. happy ok d..

Haha, has been suffering from insomnia for the past few day…
always sleep at around 2 a.m and wakes up at 6 a.m..
4 hour per day... Let me count..

4x3 = 12 hours... “

lolxxx 3 days = 36 hours but I just sleep for 12 hours…
Sigh no choice la, who call me to do last minute revision as I don’t really pay attention in class..
Hmm another thing I like was going to LIBRARY !!!. No doubt man..
Library has become my 2nd home. And it was great being in the library..
Started to likes it since last week.. haha

she is trully stressed out...

kinda sad to see her exhausted coz of revision.... =(

Oh ya one more thing I like to go library or the purpose I go to library was that I can stops someone from wasting his name card.. “NameCardGuy” ya this is how I addressed him…
Always giving out name card to someone who finds it irritating, so do I…But since I was there accompanying someone who finds it irritating, that guy was like kinda sad.. *sob* no chance to waste namecard d… “find another victim lo…=)”

But then times flies by, few day of enjoyment of studying together just vanish.
We STUDY, EAT, PLAY, JOKES, TIRED, SAD, WATCH MU vs ARS, and even WORRY together


i very miss the time.. very very very miss the time…
and I very very very very very very Miss YOU!!!!!!!

As usual,
We fool around till we forget time.. Always reaches Klang at around 11 p.m in d midnight..
Although tiring, but I feel that it’s worth it, cause I really learn something about my tutorial work.. haha. We even stays at MCD to study from 4p.m till 8 p.m..

lectures notes!!!!!


haha pretending to be studying so i can have something to post ur blog ma... *but also really got study le, just posing*

Ya, looking at Cj's cute photo, and video... XD

I’m lovin’t it.. muahahaha… got advantages le there,… FREE COKES!!! REFILLLLL

Stays at Kok Ho’s house for few day since I cant go home cause its kinda late d and my house kinda far though…

Ya, Dinner or supper I also dono how to differentiate.. always gets our meal at around 11p.m in Modern… Nasi Lemak, Roti Telur, Cheese Nan and stc.. lolxxx

The feeling of not going home for 3 days damn sickening since I cant play with my younger sister… euuuhhhhh DAMN CUTE!!!!!!!!!

I miss my bed, my pillow, my blanket and etc badly…

Coz Kok Ho’s house didn’t provides me with that… just that bloody Kok Ho so selfish covering himself with the blanket and letting me to be naked and no blanket.. ish ish ish



No comments: