Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Had been pissed off for the past few days..
Thing were nvr seems to be the same as what i think it should be...
was trying to cover my feeling up but i failed to do so..
being spotted by her, and as usual
she is the one who knows when is the time I’m not in the same condition..
Hard life, hard relationship, hard studies, hard day, and hard time to pass..
All I can do is just wait for the time to pass.
Was nvr ever thought I would be in these kinda situations where I will be involved in a long range relationship,
But I took the courage up and faced it, together we strive for the future.
Don’t tumble down coz I will always be by your side.
Don’t ask me why.. Coz loving someone needs no reasons,
My sacrifices means nothing compare to yours.
Sorry to drag you down in these situation..

No comments: