Sunday, August 19, 2007

Saturday is A happy DAY^^

hmm as usual, Saturday used to be a day which me n my ex-classmate reunite..
woke up at 11am planned to watch movie at 12 but end up late.. so decided to watch 1pm de movie..
was kinda late coz of my stupid mistake..
kinda urge to go out n then straight go up my car n then drove away...
hmm feeling so weird coz of dono wat stuff. but a real weird feeling la..
then think of my daily basis stuff..
wallet and handphone...
hmm wallet was around but not handphone..
so after drew away 5 minute out of house d, i decided to U turn back n get my handphone.. so turn up kinda late lo..
Reach Jusco at around 12.20pm, go to MCD n have a set of lunch but for me n my fren, ONN is breakfast..
then contacted other fren, Sem n Wee Lim..
Soon Kok Ho n Fu-Yi turned up..
Watched Rush Hour 3.. was a damn hilarious and damn enjoying movie.. maybe its that i kinda long time din go cinema with fren d kua...
After that, went to WAR-NET which is located not far away n played
DOTA.. lolxxx ( Defence Of The Ancient)... till around 6pm..
who dont know that?? zzz
soon get back home n my daily boring life
...
rotting from boringness and also swtness..

No comments: